0

First days of school!

We're back! School officially started on Wednesday for students in grades 1-5 and half of kindergarten. Today was the first day that we had all students in attendance at the same time since kindergarten only had half classes on Wednesday and Thursday. We did our PBIS Walkthrough this morning so that students could learn the expectations of being Respectful, Responsible, and Ready in all areas of the school, including the library. It was a busy busy morning, but I was SO happy to get to see every single student in the building!

This week, I only got to meet 9 of my classes. I will meet the rest of my classes on Monday and Tuesday. The first week back is always about expectations, introductions, and getting comfortable in the space and as a community. Here are some of the books I read to get students excited about reading and the library:
BookBox: embed book widget, share book list

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top